MINIMUM REFITTING REQUIREMENTS RESERVE BUILDING TO COVID-19 TREATMENT CENTER
In any locality, one or another reserve of free areas is always kept for their use in foreseen emergency situations. Based on our practical experience, the existing building can be converted into a center for the treatment of patients with COVID-19 or severe acute respiratory infections (SARI);
- minimum rate of air exchange 60 liters per second per patient in wards with mild and moderate disease;
- the minimum rate of air exchange is 160 liters per second per patient in wards with a severe course of the disease or in intensive care units;
- air flow from clean areas to contaminated areas;
- clearly defined flow of patients and staff, keeping distance;
- the possibility of effective cleaning and disinfection of all furnishings, furniture and medical equipment using disinfectants suitable for the center.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.