Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another press for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in the Microsoft Word file format.
- Valid doi/online link (URLs) for the references have been provided next to each reference in the list.
- The text is formatted as author guideline; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points with a descriptive title.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Press.
Author(s) retains full copyright of their article unless otherwise transferred to their institution or other third party and grants non-exclusive publishing right to AIJR publisher. Author(s) can archive pre-print, post-print and published version/PDF to any open access, institutional repository, social media or personal website provided that Published source must be acknowledged with citation and link to publisher version.
For more information on Copyright, click here.
For more information on Licensing policy, click here.